Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Podcast?

Dave said to me last night I should have a podcast. And I am just enough of an egotist to agree. The only thing that could possibly be better than reading my deepest and most obtuse thoughts is to hear me speak them.I could have guests and do interviews and rip out some improv stuff. My mother always said I had a face for radio, so I really got to thinking.

Heather Oysti, you produce audio/video, can you help me?

TMcR, (Still a minor so I won't use his name but he knows who I am talking about), how about some videography/graphics/credits/etc.?

Heather Waterman, I'd like you to be my first guest.

Em Uebbing, continue to be my long-suffering wife and help me even though this will make us exactly zero money.

Everyone else, I'd like a commitment to listen if I do a weekly podcast.

What do you think? I think it might be fun to try. I'd love the feedback.

That's all! I am on the road and racing mother nature, so I am out.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely, to the best of my ability. Believe it or not I don't know much about podcasting...so much for ability. I do, however, have a student who's a genius and set our church up with the things necessary to cast the pod. He and I have been messaging back and forth this afternoon and he's agreed to put together a list of instructions. He said to expect it within the week. Will that be too long of a wait?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke with this "T McR" person and he said he knows very little about video editing but is down on the graphics and credits. Are you going to do a video or an audio podcast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know. This is all a very spur of the moment thing. I got some thinking and planning to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I'm sure you heard me say from the kitchen while cleaning up, I think a podcast is a great idea. Do I see a revival of the Original, Tag Team something or others, in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do. You really do. I thought of that for the first cast! Gotta talk to the Waterman and get her aboard.

    ReplyDelete