Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First Morning

So far, the first day is going well. I have a minute to put down some thoughts before I am shunted off to the next thing.
1. People seem very nice.
2. Nice Office space.
3. They are really busy.
4. I will have more support than I thought I would from the corporate side of things.
5. There are lots of ways to make money.
6. Setting up Blackberries sucks (But I knew that- I am just reminded of it today).
7. Can't get on Facebook from the office network, which is bullocks, but I knows there is a
good reason. And I'll hardly ever be here after this week.
8. I have to put one of those stupid magnet things on my car with the company logo. Boo.
9. I am hungry.
10. I need a piece of gum.

That about sums it up so far for the first half of the day. Not bad at all considering! Stay tuned for more after a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment